Matala Expandable gravity filter maximizes Matala® filter media performance. The rugged Biosteps 10 contains an amazing 200 sq. ft. of surface area for beneficial bacteria growth.
Combined with a cross flow design that traps and processes more debris at high flow rates, you get unparalleled mechanical and biological filtration for superior water quality.
Features of Biosteps Filter:
- State of Art Progressive Filtration.
- Supplied with sufficient volume of Matala® filter media with progressive densities.
- Filter design enhances growth of different ecological communities of bacteria and plank tonic organisms that will colonies different sections of the filter.
- Cross-Flow Pattern: Traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
- Built-In overflow safety.
- Easy maintenance.
- Sloped bottom with extra sink at outlet for easy draining of waste.
- Modular design allows for future expansion.
- Rugged construction.
Matala BioSteps External Filter
The Aquascape Pond Filter Urn is ideal for smaller ponds, including preformed ponds or container water gardens. Aquascape Pond Filter Urn can easily be incorporated into existing ponds with a 1/2" water hose connection, ideal for use with Aquascape Ultra or AquaJet Water Pumps.
- Great add-on filtration for any size existing pond
- Simple to use and maintain
- The removable filter lid allows easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Connects to most water pumps with 1/2" connection
- Ideal for use in smaller ponds or container water gardens up to 500 gallons
- Quickly adds the sight and sound of trickling water to ponds without waterfalls or streams
- Comes complete with mechanical and biological filter media
Aquascape Pond Filter Urn
Aquascape Pond Filter Urn
The BioSmart Gravity Filters are a multi-stage mechanical and biological filtration system in a compact package, designed for medium ponds or for ponds with moderate biological load (some fish).
During biological filtration, the water is channeled through a series of filter foams that create a special environment by allowing the settling of beneficial bacteria. During this stage, harmful ammonia and nitrites are converted to nitrates, which support plant life in the pond.
- Innovative Flow-Through filter design provides maximum oxygenation
- High-surface area filter foams provide exceptional biological filtration capability
- Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of a variety of beneficial bacterial responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, which increases the conversion of harmful ammonia in your pond
- Advanced features include the built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned and water temperature display tells you the water temperature at all times
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance allow for easy cleaning without needing to remove or manually unclog the filter foams
- After clearing the filter foams, the sludge drain can be opened for easy removal of coarse debris from the unit
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pump and UV clarifier
OASE BioSmart Gravity Filters
The successful high-performance filter - completely redesigned
The BioTec ScreenMatic2 now has a double-sealed motor and a
reinforced screen for an extended service life. The new foam design
and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life,
improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
- Intelligent cleaning sensors
- Sensors detect the pollutant level and
automatically activate the screen. An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures. Manual belt run is now possible via a push button.
- Optimized water distributors
- Ensures an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging.
- Sludge basket
- Completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket. New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber.
- Rubberized separator lip
- Separates non-uniform debris.
- Includes a cleaning brush for the belt filter
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on lids
- Replacement foam sets available
Oase BioTec ScreenMatic²