Pond Shield Crack RX
Crack RX is a light gray polyurethane caulk used to seal and close small gaps and cracks in the substrate prior to applying Pond Shield nontoxic epoxy. Applied with a simple caulk gun, Crack RX is capable of bridging even large cracks. It dries fast and once cured, it can be sanded and painted over. Will bond to porous and nonporous surfaces and is completely cured within 24 hours. Has excellent tear and general abrasion resistance as well.
- Fills small pits and voids
- Dries quickly
- Can be used with Pond Shield non-toxic epoxy in a variety of water feature types such as ponds, pools, stock tanks, fountains, streams, waterfalls, mini lakes, aquariums, aquaponics systems, hydroponics systems and many more
- Adheres to many surfaces like concrete, brick, block, stone, wood, fiberglass, most metals and most plastics
- Excellent tear and abrasion resistance
- Can be sanded and painted over
- Can be used to bridge materials of different types
- Superior bonding to non porous surfaces
- Made in the U.S.A.
There are no items to display which match your request. Please use the menu to continue.