Anjon Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media (MPN BC-5)
BC-5 - Anjon Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media (MPN BC-5)
- Versatile, easy-to-use and highly effective filter media that transforms harmful, toxic ammonia from fish waste into healthy, beneficial nitrates which release nitrogen to feed aquatic plants.
- This is a fluidized bio media. Outer layers of dead and decaying bacteria are shed and continuously replaced with new blooms of thriving, ammonia hungry bacteria.
- Protected spaces within the media serve as “incubators”, supporting continuous production of new bacteria within the colony.
- Static filter media, like rock, mats and foam must be regularly removed, cleaned and reinstalled in the filter. Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media is low maintenance and self-cleaning. Bio Comb media, suspended in water and moving within the filter, is the secret.
- Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media is designed to provide the best possible habitat for both young and mature beneficial bacteria colonies
An account is required to purchase this item. Use the buttons below to login to an account, or to apply for a wholesale account.
Anjon Bio Comb Filter Media